Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Welcome to the Month of March Psalm 115:12-18

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, The first day of March was our 54th wedding anniversary, the fourth of March was my aunt's 78th birthday, the 5th of March was my second mom's 94th birthday. In choosing a Psalm today I thought Psalm 115:12-18 was appropriate, "The LORD remembers us and will bless us; He will bless the house of Israel, he will bless those who fear the LORD --small and great alike. May the LORD make you increase, both you and your children. May you be blessed by the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man. It is not the dead who praise the LORD, those who go down to silence; it is we who extol the LORD, both now and forevermore. Praise the LORD." As I celebrated 54 years of marriage I praised the LORD for His faithfulness and goodness, as I sang happy birthday to my aunt and second mom I thanked the LORD that they were still playing a big part in my life. Yes, the LORD has blessed them richley with many moments of His provision and His lovingkindness and tender mercies. Each day has its challenges and victories and still in giving thanks to the Maker of heaven and earth brings those into perspective, for it is in praising and thanking Him all the things of this earth are brought low and that is when You hear His sweet whispers or feel His embracing Love or experience His abiding Peace. Yes, our LORD has brought us thus far and He will bless us and make you increase, both you and your children. Let us pray - Abba Father, thank You that in Christ alone we are able to live out this day. O LORD, Maker of heaven and earth, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ, that as she welcomes the sunrise that she will know this very thing, "The LORD remembers us and will bless us", and for many they have worshipped You for a long time and trust and believe that at the end of their day You will keep them in the grip of Your Grace. Lord, fill their hearts today with Your Hope and Joy and Peace. In Jesus Name, Amen. Thank You for remembering me,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home