Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Psalm 77:11-20 - I Will Remember

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Do you say to yourself after reading or hearing something, "I must remember that?" I catch myself saying that and then it seems almost instantly move onto something else and the moment is gone. So, this morning Psalm 77:11 caught my attention. It reads, "I will remember the works of the LORD; surely I will remember the wonders of old." In doing this very thing I find there are more things to be thankful for than what is happening right now. And that is why I continued reading the verses, "I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings." Yes this is a must for in the speaking aloud and even sharing with someone it wells up in your body and even greater worship comes forth. Verse 16, "The waters saw thee, O God, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled." How expressive is this, that even the waters saw our God and were afraid and the depths also were troubled. Since I am a lover of water, I never really considered that it would see or even be afraid, but with GOD, He speaks and the whole earth trembles. The last verse, "Thou leddest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.", written underneath is the date, 1/21/89 and these words, "Today, dear Lord I will let you hold my hand and Trust You." Whatever was going on in my life at that time and even to today these words ring true in my life. Let us pray - Abba Father, how glorious are Your ways and how marvelous are Your thoughts toward us. Lord, as we come before Your throne of Grace may Your spirit bring to remembrance Your lovingkindness and Your faithfulness and Your abounding Grace and most tenderly mercies. Lord, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she be filled with a peace that wells up deep within her and proclaims the goodness of her LORD. In Jesus Name, Amen. Remembering His blessings,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home