Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Psalm 42:7-11

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, I have written the date and place beside these verses, September 12, 2011, Psalm 42:7-11. The deepness of the oceans and the waves breaking over the shoreline were times when I called out to God. My husband and I spent a few years in Hawaii and during that time we had kayaks and that became our time together. We would select a spot and venture out and enjoy sitting on the ocean surface. My first time going out into open waters was scary at first but when we found our special spot to enjoy looking down into the water the fears vanished. As my eyes adjusted to looking past the surface and looking deeper into the water a feeling of calmness and I was aware of the sounds that the ocean waters emitted. Yes, deep calls to deep and with each ripple on the surface it seems to be more profound. Also verse seven says, "All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me." I have experienced these. Sitting in a pond watching the waves and the roll over me and times when standing on the shore listening to the breakers as they splash and spray onto the shore. The rocks are rolled around and the crabs scatter across the sand trying to find a new home. Yes, God has blessed me with many experiences in my life and with each one I can boldly testify this - "The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, a prayer to the God of my life. My hope is in God, for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God. Let us pray - Father, Abba Father, Your lovingkindness of which You command, thank You oh Lord. Lord I praise You this morning for Your tender mercies and rich blessings and gifts and talents that You bestow upon us and also for Your lovingkindness that is far beyond our human understanding. Lord in times of our needs and in times we cry out to You and even in times of celebration of Joy Your lovingkindness surpasses all of these. Lord, to be able to fully comprehend we would be prostrate before You. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would Hope in God for she shall praise Him for the help of her countenance and her God. In Jesus Name, Amen. Deep call to deep,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home