Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Psalm 23

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, How was your Christmas? And how are you doing this Wednesday? What is your tradition for taking down the Christmas decorations? Mine is to take them down on New Year's Day! For many of you the hustle and bustle of the season plus the socializing and the cooking and the preparing you are worn out emotionally and mentally but most of all you are worn out spiritually. It is also the end of the year and thoughts of starting a new year weigh heavy on your mind for another celebration is about to happen and this is completely different from the one just celebrated. Balancing your life sometimes is so very difficult so let us come before the Throne of Grace and ask of the Father - Abba Father, as we walk through our days after the celebration of Christmas and with all the events in our lives we come before You with a weariness. Lord with folded hands and humbled hearts we offer up our prayer, "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He lead me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staf, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindess will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." (Psalm 23) Lord, may you ears be attentive to our prayers. In Jesus Name, Amen. Blessings to all of you,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home