Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Psalm 27:4 and 27:14

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, I thought that maybe a journey through the Psalms would be a rewarding adventure as we purposefully walk through our days. The last verse that was read before I tucked myself into bed was Psalm 27:4, "One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord and to meditate in His temple." There was one word that popped out to me and that is Beauty. Yes, beauty - the definition of beauty - a combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight. To behold the beauty of the Lord. He is worthy of our praise and when we come before His throne of Grace may we behold the beauty of Him. The second verse I found this morning as I prepared for this post. Psalm 27:11, "Wait for the Lord: Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord. Again, the Lord has brought to my attention the word "wait" but this time it was a little different or maybe the Lord wanted to express His thoughts and ways on the matter. Twice it states "wait for the Lord". So here we are journeying through our lives waking up each day and hopefully seeking His beauty in every situation and also waiting for the Lord for His thoughts and His ways are so much higher than ours. Let us pray - Abba Father we come before Your throne of Grace this morning and offer up our praises for You are our LORD. Thank you oh Lord that each breath we take and each step we take on this adventurous day has been in Your Presence. I ask of thee that each dear and precious sister-in-Christ see the beauty of the Lord and that she will wait for the Lord. Keep each one safe and under the shadow of Your wings. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen. Seeing His Beauty,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home