Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Welcome to 2024

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, The first Wednesday of the new year and joyfully spending the early morning with all of you is my greatest pleasure. My first day was spent saying several times during the day and even ending my evening with ," i still can't believe that we made it to 2024." It seems to be a miracle that we actually got this far with all the happenings of 2023. The 363/24/7 days of 2024 are yet to be experienced so with this in mind let us consider these three verses found in the Psalms. Psalm 16:5, "The LORD is the portion of my inheritance and my cup, You support my lot." Psalm 16:11, "You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever." and Psalm 17:8, "Keep me as the apple of the eye Hide me in the shadow of Your wings". Yes, LORD this is my prayer for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ as they walk into a new day. Let us pray - Abba Father, our Creator who has established us and kept us thus far. Praise to thee above the heavens. Lord I ask of thee that each dear and precious sister-in-Christ boldly state that the Lord is the portion of my inheritance and my cup and that you support her cup. I ask of thee that You make known to her the path of life and in Your presence is fullness of joy and in Your right hand there are pleasures forever and lastly Lord may You keep her as the apple of the eye and hide her in the shadow of Your wings. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen. Entering into His Presence,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home