Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Ups, Downs, TurnArounds

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, This morning these three words spoke out loudly. So find me a psalm that speaks loudly to you in the ups and downs and turnarounds of your life or better to ask in your walk of Faith! You must have some stepping stones of Faith for the mountain top experiences and the sinking in the mire experiences and the times when the only solution is to turn around and reconsider or reject a thought. This past week there have been some conversations that I had with family members that have taken me down memory lane, especially with me being the oldest and being the big sister. It is amazing to me that even in our 60's and 70's how easily we slip back into images of when we were so much younger. It is in these instances that I realize I haven't matured at all in some things. I have selected Psalm 18:1-6, "I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies. The cords of death entangled me; the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me. The cords of the grave coiled around me; the snares of death confronted me. In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From His temple He heard my voice; my cry came before Him, into His ears." Yes, LORD, with each up and down and turn around in my walk of Faith, You are my strength, my rock, my fortress and my deliverer. Let us pray - Father, Abba Father, all honor and Praise and Worship we glorify You. Lord, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that in the ups and downs and turnarounds in their lives that they would seek You more and more and may You show her how You have been her strength, her rock, her fortress and her deliverer in each and every moment of her life. May she boldly proclaim that the one she loves is the LORD, may she see You in each up and down and turnaround experience of her walk of Faith. In Jesus Name, Amen. Seeking Him,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home