Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Rose Petal Covered Path - Psalm 100

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, The sunrise this morning is beautiful! The sun is shining through the morning clouds, which causes the rays to shoot high into the sky. It is going to be another sunny day. Last night I woke up with such a sense of peace with these words, "I have covered your path with rose petals." It had such an impact on me that I wanted to share with you how at peace I was realizing that my steps are ordered by the Lord, (Psalm 37:23). Sometimes I am walking through my day and the path seems covered by weeds and debris, which causes me to struggle and grow weary. But if I remember that the Lord has already planned and purposed my day, how sweet it is that He has covered the path with rose petals. O Lord, thank You for going before us and directing our steps. Psalm 100 seems to be an appropriate psalm to pray this morning, O Lord, may we make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. May we serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. May we know ye that the Lord he is God; it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. May we enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise; be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. In Jesus Name, Amen. Walking down the rose petal covered path with Him,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home