Wednesday, October 11, 2023

God Supplies All My Needs

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, We have been through a lot over these several years and for many of you life has had its challenges along with the numerous rewards. In fact, this is my 800+post and hopefully still counting for many more to come. My first postings were while we lived in Hawaii and then when God moved us to Montana and now Him moving us to Ohio and still I'm getting to know Him more and more through all of the various moves. I'm thankful that He has always provided for my needs and I must continually remember that He does supply all of my needs. Sometimes I have wants but those are not always aligned with what God's ways and thoughts are on my needs. We have only been here a few months and already the changes are apparent that my wants are so totally different than my needs. But I'm learning, slowly, that He is a faithful God and that He desires the BEST or should I say the BETTER for me. As His child sometimes I feel like He needs to put the training wheels back on as I venture out into my world as I know it now. Trusting Him to find the best doctors for me and my husband, trusting Him when I need to have the simplest things done like an oil change for my car. And I am at an age where I depend on the internet for directions and for finding the services that I need. I am so glad that He has brought us closer to family which is something that I have always wanted and now I know that it was something I needed. So let us pray - Abba Father, our Great Creator and Sustainer, Praise to thee that above all things and in all things You are in control and that You supply all our needs. Lord Your timing and Your will be done as we walk through each day facing the many challenges. You are a faithful and righteous God and as we ask of Thee each day You will answer in the most amazing of ways. In ways that our minds are not able to comprehend and sometimes not even accept at the time but still You are God. Thank you O, Lord for sustaining us and defending us and loving us and abiding in us. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she be filled up to the brim today with Your Spirit as she walks into her day asking for You to go before her. In Jesus Name, Amen. My supplier and sustainer,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home