Wednesday, September 20, 2023

God Knows...

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, On my morning walk the other day thoughts were rambling through my mind about various things and this thought stuck, "God Knows..." and I started to list in my head some of the things He knows like the number of hairs on my head and the number of my days and my thoughts and so on. In thinking about this post this came to mind again so here we are this Wednesday with another day given to be together. Our God knows EVERYTHING! This is a must for me because my day begins and ends with Him knowing everything and for me how reassuring that He never forsakes nor never fails. As we go through our day may we be mindful of who is in control, who reigns supreme and who will and does take care of us in the most intimate of ways. He directs our steps, He guides us, He provides for us, He lovingly invites us, He sups with us, He inclines His ear to us, He protects us, He..., I could go on and on and on and I know that you can also. So for today let us dwell upon the fact that "God Knows..." and come before His throne of Grace and pray - Abba Father, the God who knows and thank You that You bless us with these precious words, "Be Still and Know that I AM God." (Psalm 46:10). Lord praise to Thee for EVERYTHING! Lord, I ask that each dear and precious sister-in-Christ be mindful of today and all that You know about her and be joyful and hopeful and filled with Your peace as she walks into her day. In Jesus Name, Amen. Blessed Assurance in Him,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home