Wednesday, August 23, 2023

His Ways and His Thoughts

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, A new window with a view - yes as I sit at my computer, which is beside the window of the room I see neighbors' houses and listen to the highway traffic, my mind begins to ponder just how far reaching is the Lord. And as I tackle each box with a decision on where to put the item I remind myself that it doesn't need to be ALL done today. There is time and there will be a place for it or maybe it can be repurposed. Now that is an interesting word - repurposed. With my very limited understanding of God's ways and thoughts, I do not think that He repurpses us. He already had in mind when He formed us in the womb of the person He uniquely and wonderfully made and with Him all things are possible. Where He has planted me now is still His original plan for my life and with that I know that I can trust ALL of me to Him. My mind, my body, my soul, my thoughts and my ways, they were His from the beginning and they are His until the end. Let us pray - Abba Father, Hallowed be Thy Name, our Creator and sustainer and Provider and Strong Tower and Shepherd. Lord, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that today she would be reminded of how amazing is Your Love for her and that You renew and restore and revive her enabling her to be bold in her faith and to worship You as You guide and direct her beautiful and good life. In Jesus Name, Amen. Looking outside my window,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home