Wednesday, September 06, 2023

September Journey - Morning Sky

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, Once again I am on my September journey with drawing closer to the Lord and He didn't disappoint this morning. Waking up to a new day, opening the back door, stepping out onto the back patio and looking up at the morning sky. Immediately went back in to capture the moment and sharing with you today. Genesis says the moon is the lesser light and in Exodus 13:21, "And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way,...". The morning sky is a testimony to the goodness and faithfulness of God. Yes, this is who our God is a provider of light in the darkness for He is Light and a provider of protection leading us. The past week or so I have been waking up in the early morning and and it is warm enough that I step outside and look up into the night sky. The moon lightens my walking around and the brilliance of the stars is so mesmerizing. Sometimes the sound of the train whistle rings out and the clanging of the rails as it travels to its next stop. This September journey is like none other and as I live out each day I know that He will draw me closer to Him for I am seeking Him and He assures me that He will be found. Let us pray - Father, Creator of ALL things, we come before You this morning and offer our worship. The simple things of life - the moon, the clouds, the stars, are a testimony to You. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ, that as she wakes up to a new day that she would witness Your brilliance, Your Light, Your tender mercies and Your promises which You keep. In Jesus Name, Amen. Lead me O Lord,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home