Wednesday, June 21, 2023

A New Start

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ, A new start! It's true I am getting a new start at living life to its fullest and learning to trust in a way that I have never had to before and life indeed has become an adventure. And unlike our move from Montana to Hawaii my husband and I are 20+ years older. Aww, what is a few years to the Lord, right? Actually, it is just another day to the Lord but for me I have become totally and utterly dependent on HIM. In order to dispel the doubt and anxieties that come with that doubt I find myself saying, "thank You, Abba Father", and then I smile and walk into the situation knowing that He has already prepared, purposed and ALL is well with my soul. When I start to become a tigger and run amuck, (many of you can visualize me doing this) I need to "just breathe" and remember that the breath that I just took is because He is faithful and created me and loves me and so much more. I'm saying all this to let you know that I will be on the road and sleeping in different places and living out of a suitcase for several days, maybe a couple of weeks, and until we find a new home my email prayers will stop. This does not mean that I will stop praying on every Wednesday for I know and trust that the Lord keeps us linked together through His Spirit and we are never apart. I will miss all of you terribly while I am living "a new start". If you have any prayer needs just send me an email and I will respond as quickly as I can but for now let us pray - Abba Father, most Holy and Righteous Lord, thank You that this fleshly life is only temporary and this time when communication is limited help us to remember that it is not with You. You have ALL of us and You will have ALL of us until our last breath or until Jesus comes back again. Lord, You know how much we long for face-to-face encounters but sometimes it is not possible. BUT GOD... all things are possible with You so Lord watch over and keep my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ. May You embrace each one and hug them tight and shield them from the evil one and provide for their every need and lavish each one with Your Amazing Love. May they have a peace beyond measure, an abundant Joy and a Hope that carries them through every storm in life. In Jesus Name, Amen. Beginning a new adventure,
LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home