Wednesday, June 18, 2014

You Look So Good In Love -Psalm 63:3-5

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

There are two radio stations that I am able to listen to at work, one is called "Whisperings, Solo Piano", this plays worship and classical music. The other is our local station, KAPA, depending on my mood, I will choose one or the other to begin my day.

Lately KAPA has been playing a song, "You Look So Good In Love", as soon as this song begins to play I and my coworker begin to hum along. In fact this is the song that was playing in my head as I walked around my yard asking God what I should "talk story" with you all this morning. The song talks about a lost love and how she walks into his life again and right away he knows that anyone can see that she is in love because of the special glow and the brightness in her eyes.

Even though the song is written about a lost love, to me it is how I want to be seen by others who do not know Christ. I want to look so good in love because I have the Love of the Lord - how do I know, for the bible tells me so. For it is written, "I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. My soul will be satisfied as with richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you."(NIV)

Abba Father, praise thee for it is Your Love that captures the hearts, heals the hurting, comforts the grieving, and brings peace beyond understanding. I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ today and ask for Your Love to be poured upon them with such power that when they walk through there day and encounter all the things that You have planned and purposed for them that all will say that she looks so good in Love and desire to have what she has. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home