Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Captured and Captivated by His LOVE

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Definitions:

Capture - the act of taking and holding someone as a prisoner or of being taken as a prisoner, the act of getting control of something, the act of putting information in a form that a computer can use or read and one that has been taken.

Captivate - to attract and hold the attention of (someone) by being interesting, pretty, etc., to influence and dominate by some special charm, art, or trait and with an irresistible appeal

Just looking at the definitions of these two words you are probably thinking why in the world would I long to be captured and captivated by His Love, maybe it is just something about these two words that can't be defined by human thinking or reasoning.

When I am captured by Him it does not feel like I am being held a prisoner; when I am captivated by Him it does not seem that He is using anything tangible.

The Lord is beyond the human thinking and reasoning - His very act of capturing and cativating you and me by His LOVE is something that is beyond description and if You allow HIM, (I AM) to capture and captivate Your Heart today by trusting and being still Your life will forever be changed in the most amazing of ways.

Abba Father, Praise thee and thank thee that You have captured my heart and mind and soul. Praise thee and thank thee that You continually draw me unto You with Your love that I can't help but be captivated. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would rest at the feet of Jesus and be captured by Your beauty and be captivated by Your sweet smelling fragrance and forever be changed. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home