Wednesday, June 04, 2014

In Love With JESUS

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I am so in love with Him - from the first time that I heard His Voice and felt His Presence at the age of 4 until this very moment I am so in love with JESUS. You may ask how is it possible for a little girl at the age of four to recognize His Voice and to feel His Presence and I would say honestly I can not tell you how I knew then I can only tell you that from that day until this very moment it is the truth.

When I am going through my rebellious times and try to cover my ears so that I can not hear - He speaks into my heart and takes my frailing arms and places them at my side and wraps me into His loving arms and tells me to "Be Still and Know that He is God."

When I am going through my directionally challenged times He tells me that He is directing my ways and that He (thy Word) is a lamp unto my (thy) feet and a light unto my (thy) path.

When I went through the time of sitting at the bedside of a dear friend and a dear brother, both of them knowing Him intimately, while they were dying His Voice was a comfort and His Presence was of such pure and holy Peace that I did not have grief in the passing of them I only had a feeling of celebration in knowing they were in the Presence of Him rejoicing.

When I am going through a period of waiting He speaks, "For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waitheth for him."

Yes, dear sisters-in-Christ His Voice is the Sweetest Sound and His Heavenly Hugs (Presence) is indescribable - I am so in love with JESUS.

Abba Father, Praise and Glory and Honor to thee, Lord my prayer for these precious sisters-in-Christ is that they would cry unto thee and ask what You have written, "Teach me thy way, O LORD, (Psalm 84:11) and open their ears and hearts to hear Your Voice and seek to be in Your Presence and Be Still and Know that You are God and wait upon thee for when they are going through the times in their lives. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home