Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Rainbows - the Promise

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

We have been having an unusual amount of rainfall these past couple of weeks. This is very good however rain means clouds and clouds means little sunshine and that is not a good thing for us who thrive on sunshine. Yes, I am one of those people who enjoy living with lots of sunrays surrounding me. So this is what God did for me - after a long rain the sun would come out and a special glow would appear and looking up - there was a RAINBOW. When the first one appeared I was so awestruck that I began to cry. It was as if God was saying, "I am with you". His expressions of LOVE sent from above and revealed to us in our hearts is something that I treasure deeply in my heart and mind and soul. I pray that it is the same with all of you.

I leave you with this and may He reveal to you just who He is...

Abba Father, Praise thee for the clouds which bring the rain which brings the HOPE, may this day be a day filled with such HOPE that each and every dear and precious sister-in-Christ will be saturated with Your LOVE and desire You and You alone.

Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home