Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ezra 1:1-2 - Stirring Up

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

The last day of April and even though it seems the days are going by very fast yet is seems that each day is so very long. Let me talk story - when we arrived on the Big Island (Hawaii), I made a purchase of a bracelet that is worn by the locals. I wanted a reminder of this time being here for at the time I was not sure just how long the stay would be. When I purchased the bracelet I had engraved on the inside the verse Isaiah 64:4, "For since the beginning of the world men have not heart, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him." I have written in my bible (word from God) dated March 24, 2001. Yes, I have been waiting on the Lord all this time. The wait has been so amazing. In the waiting I have come to love my husband more, my children more, and my grandchildren more. In the waiting I have come to the throne of Grace and have asked more, sought more and knocked more. Yes, in the waiting I have come...

Today's verse, Ezra 1:1-2, "...the Lord stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation..." and verse 2, "thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The Lord God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth;..."

Yes it is the Lord that stirs up our spirit's - whether young or old, whether rich or poor, whether man or woman, whether a believer or an atheist, yes he stirs up our spirit.

Abba Father, Praise thee that there is nothing that will separate us from your love and thank you that there is nothing impossible with thee. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today that she would be so BLESSED by thee today that she would be still and know that You are a God who stirs up and in the stirring up Your promises will be fulfilled in the most amazing of ways. Lord may each of us allow the Spirit of the Living God fall fresh upon us this day. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home