Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Thirst for His Word

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I hope that all is well with all of you - I know that it has only been a week but with Sunday being a celebration day for all of us the time seemed longer to me. I was reading in John this morning and chapter 7 verses 37 & 38 caught my eye, so I lingered a little while longer, hopefully you will also.

For it is written, "In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, "If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."

Oh Lord may it be so, may many come unto thee and drink.

Abba Father I pray for a thirst for Your Word, Your Truth, Your Way, Your Will to come upon each dear and precious sister-in-Christ and that she would come to the fountain of living waters and be refreshed with the beauty of the Lord and walk away having been anointed with the sweet smelling fragrance of Jesus. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Property of the Eternal,



LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home