Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Psalm 9:1-2

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

After yesterday's earthquake in Chile, our Island named Hawaii, was once again under a Tsunami watch. Although I did have concerns for the Chilean people who were suffering from the devastating earthquake, that paled to what was possibly going to be occurring in my area. I began to think on how to pray in this situation. Prayer - who can define it? Who can explain the power of it? It has Power to tell the mountains to be removed, it has Power to change the most hardened of hearts. It has Power, wonder working Power. Let us come together today and pray for each other and to begin let us speak boldly - for it is written, "I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High." In Jesus Name, Amen.

Dear and Precious sisters-in-Christ let us pray for one another. The Lord is teaching me once again the Power of Prayer and more importantly that we all need to have praying partners because the days are growing shorter and we need to hold each other up in prayer. Won't you join me this day?

Property of the Eternal,





LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home