Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Psalm 132:9 My New Robe

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

A couple of weeks ago a dear friend regifted me some clothes. One of the pieces I selected was a Japanese robe, purple bold flowery print on a background of white, this one I really liked. The first time that I put it on I felt like a queen. It felt as if I was being wrapped in love. I am wearing it this morning as I post this prayer.

Psalm 132:9, "Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy."

Abba Father, Praise thee and thank thee for Your Sovereign Grace. Oh LORD my prayer for these dear and precious sisters-in-Christ may they be clothed in Your righteousness and be wrapped in Your Love and "now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. (Jude 24-25).

Property of the Eternal,




LyndiaSue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home