Wednesday, May 04, 2011

My Mom


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

This Sunday is Mother's Day and I will actually be with my mother. I am blessed to have my mom still alive and still a big part of my life. It wasn't always so, as with many of you, I am sure that your mother drove you crazy and probably still does at times. During our time together this morning I would like to share a memory of my mom. I do have so many and just the right one to share. My first child had just left home, on his own. My parents decided to visit us for the weekend. Early Saturday morning I had gone into my son's room and was sitting on the bed. I thought everyone was still asleep so knew that I could just sit on the edge of his bed and cry over him being gone. Looking at the things he had left behind with tears in my eyes in walks my mom. She joined me at the edge of the bed, took my hand and cried with me. I love my mom.

Abba Father, Praise thee for all the Marvelous and Mighty things You have done. Thank You for Your Goodness and Kindness and Gentleness towards Your precious children. Abba, I pray for each and every dear and precious sister-in-Christ today that she take hold of You and from this day forward never let go. May she have eyes to see Your Glory, may she have ears to hear Your Song being sung over her, may she have a heart for the things of God, may she proclaim in word and deeds the Love of Christ. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Thank You Lord for my Mom,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home