Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You Speak and "It" Is


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Some years back I had blogged that I am the older and only sister of 4 younger brothers. Growing up we seemed to be a force to be reckoned with in our family and in the neighborhood. And as our dad who was the elder of his clan of 8 brothers and sisters it seemed that we were considered the ones who were revered. Me being the oldest played the role of protector - yeah right!! We have all grown up so you would think that it no longer would be the case. Yesterday I found out otherwise. My brother, the middle child, has encountered a situation and just like when we were kids he knows that if he can talk to his older sister that it will all be better. As I heard the pain in his voice and heart we began to pray to my Abba Father. I asked Him for the impossible and know that He is a God who is Good. My brother and I once again shared our love for each other and in my praying he knew that his sister has a God who hears and answers.

Abba Father, how glorious, how wonderful is your unfailing love. Thank you that there is nothing that will separate us from Your Love, oh most Sovereign Lord our Faith is more precious than gold. Lord, Lord, that You are a God who has ordained our days from the foundation of time, I bow down to thee. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that in the living of this day she abide in the knowledge and understanding that You are the One who speaks and "it" is. Oh, Lord, whatever their "it" is with You all things are possible. In the Name of Jesus, Amen.

God's Favor Be Upon Thee,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home