Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Role Playing - Is This A Test


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I do not know if you have had the chance to be in a class or seminar when the instructor announces, " we are going to do some role playing today", he/she explains that there will be a few scenario's presented and then will be break into groups of (whatever number) and each will take turns playing out the scene. Do you feel that you are role playing out your real life? I have to admit at times it feels that way to me. I will play out the situation in my mind leading me to fret and worry. Of late, I have come to realize that my role playing doesn't always (probably never) lines up with God's Will. Until I completely surrender the scenario over to Him he will allow me to role play as long as I want. God is Faithful and Good and Kind His directing is never a "what if" scenario.

Abba Father, Praise thee that You are in control of each of our lives, that You are Sovereign. Lord all that is good and kind and gentle and beautiful and amazing and lovely comes from You. Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would be filled with Your Joy, Your Hope, and Your Love at all times and all ways. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Lord You Direct My Life,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home