Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Count Your Blessings



Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Do you recall the old Sunday school song, count your blessings, name them one by one? I awoke this morning with that song in my head. So for starters - 24-the number of hours in this day, 2-the number of eyes to see, ears to hear, hands to feel, and feet to step or dance or stand. I took a walk this morning around my yard, my husband had potted and repotted some seedlings and plants yesterday and I was surveying the new additions to our garden. I have to admit sometimes I do have a critical eye for his putting away of things, definitely it is not how I would define it. He did a marvelous job!! Another blessing. Spring is here!!

Abba Father, Praise thee for Your Tender Mercies poured into our lives this day. Thank you for countless blessings. Lord as each dear and precious sister-in-Christ walks through her day I pray that she would use her eyes to see Your beauty, her ears to hear Your Whispers, her hands to touch those things more precious than gold and her feet to walk upon Your holy ground spreading peace throughout. Oh Lord may Your Promises be upon her lips as she testifies of Your Greatness and Holiness and Truth. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Counting them one by one,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home