Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Prayer and then the Encounter


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Last night "IT" happened. Over the last two years I have been "hard after" (seeking and asking) God to show me more of HIM. I started attending a Beth Moore teaching on Revelation and last night began like any other night. You know the kind of night - you show up and all are there and the conversations begin and still you sit there wondering. Our session starting with small groups getting together, we had a new person in our group so introductions were made and then we prayed. One young lady prayed and her petition before the Lord was the first "IT". The second was when Beth Moore began her study - I leaned forward in my chair and began to listen and as the words were spoken I began to hear and see. As the stage was set the unveiling began and I am undone. Oh Jesus, the King of kings and Lord of lords, the Lamb that was slain, the one who bore all the sins of the world, the one who died on the Cross, I want to know You more and more and more.

Abba Father, Oh most Sovereign Lord, Creator of all Things, Your Voice like nothing ever seen or heard, who can grasp Your infinite wisdom, who can fathom the depths of Your Love, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that from this time until the end of time that she will Stand in Awe of the One who Gave it All. Lord may her "hard after" be filled with the prayer and then the Encounter. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Standing in Awe of HIM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home