Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wonderfully Weird


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I am "wonderfully weird" as my son-in-law tells me. And I like being that way. God is wonderful and He made me. The definition in the dictionary of weird is, "of strange or extraordinary character", yes this is me. I'm thinking not so much the strange but the extraordinary character, I'm sure there are some who would disagree. And each of us as sisters-in-Christ are unique. We are wonderfully made by God, the Sovereign LORD of all, who created everything. And placed the sun and moon and stars in the sky. And each one of us have extraordinary character. For we have the characteristics of our Heavenly Father. As I read of the characters in the Bible every one of them without exception are "wonderfully weird". Isn't God marvelous that He loves us and created us for such a time as this. This season when the world tries to deafen the worshipful choruses we are the ones lifting holy hands to the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Abba Father, How wonderful thou art, Praise thee for Your Kindness and Goodness. Alleluia to the GOD who reigns eternal. I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ this day and this week that she sing Your praises with holy hands lifted high and join with the heavenly choir in worshipping the King of kings and Lord of lords, the one who came to earth to save that which was lost. The one who died on the cross for our sins and rose again. I pray that she see how "wonderfully weird" you have made her and rejoice in the truth that she is LOVED deeply and intimately by You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Hands Lifted High,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home