Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Capture my Heart



Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

It hardly seems only a week since I last wrote to all of you for in that time frame of just 7 days there has been much packed into every minute of every day. How about you? I have started to read the book of Esther once again and finding that each verse that I read captures my heart. The scene is set and the events are going to be played out for I have read it so many times and I know who wins! But this time I am stopping at each verse and allowing God to capture my heart. For He is holy and righteous and more glorious that we can and will ever imagine.

Abba Father, oh most Holy and Righteous One, the one who Spoke, oh Lord I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ that You would speak and that she would allow her heart to be captured by Thee. Holy Spirit E Komo Mai (come enter in) today in the lives of these precious sisters-in-Christ. May each heartbeat resound with Your praises and Your Kindness and Your Goodness. Each heartbeat growing stronger and stronger reaching to the Heart of the Father. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Capture my Heart,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home