Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Early Morning


Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I don't know about you but my 2011 year started immediately. Work wise I was multi-tasking even faster that I knew that I could go. For that reason I find my Wednesday morning is even more precious and more desirable. I am able to sit quietly and wait upon the Lord. And in that waiting before Him in the early morning hours, before even the birds awake, I hear the sound of the waves bashing upon the shore and know that He is Sovereign. For He made the boundaries and told the sea that it could only go this far and no more. As the waves pound relentlessly against the sand and rocks it was commanded by our most loving Father that they could only go thus far and no more. How amazing is our God!! He commands but does not demand. He directs but does not dictate, He judges but does not prejudge and HIS tender mercies are new every morning. Praise thee most Glorious and Magnificent LORD.

Abba Father, Praise thee, oh Praise thee, lifting up holy hands to worship thee. You are my Abba Father, my LORD, my GOD, who reigns on high. Oh, Abba, as each dear and precious sister-in-Christ enters into her day may she first come before thee and wait. For it is in the waiting upon thee that she will gain strength to take just another step, that she will receive peace that passes all understanding, that she will believe in the One who gave it all. In Jesus Name, Amen.


The Early Morning,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home