Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Fighting the Battles

Greetings,

These last couple weeks have indeed been a test! Or so I'm beginning to believe. There have been some work related issues that have tended to keep me on edge and yesterday I realized (after much prayer) that I could actually choose not to play. How wonderful that my LORD would fight the battle. I'm liking this part very much. I actually got to finish the two tasks that had been frustrating me because I did not need to be engaged in the battle. I was free to step aside and witness how GOD answered my prayers. God is so AWESOME.

Abba, Sovereign LORD, who is our Father in Heaven, how excellent are Your Ways, how wonderful are Your Thoughts, Praise thee above all things and in all things. I pray for each sister-in-Christ that this day and in the days ahead she REST in You. Oh Lord how tender are Your mercies for each 24 hour period. May she seek the Greatest Pearl and know that her LORD will fight the battles in her life. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Resting in My LORD,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home