Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The Cross

Greetings to my dear and precious sisters-In-Christ,

I had a very disturbing dream last night, it was not one that needs to be told, but just the fact that it was disturbing enough and still remains in my thoughts is why I shared. The month of Thanksgiving has past and traditionally the month of giving is upon us. The commercials, the stores, and even the movies all portray Christmas as giving that perfect gift.

The decorations have become more elaborate, the displays more glittery, and even the suggested gifts to give have flourished in all types of arenas.

May I remember this Christmas that God gave us was His Son, Emanuel.

Abba Father, above all things You are adored, Gracious and Mighty. Praise to thee my God. I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ today and for the days ahead that she be filled with Your Joy during this season of giving. May it be Your Joy in the purchasing and in the giving of the gifts this Christmas. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Desiring His Joy,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home