Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Life lived with Finesse - Practice being Whimsical

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

The year 2010. It has arrived. For the past several years I have purchased "Diary for a Lady" by Elise Grey and also asked God to find me a devotional/journal for the year. And after these purchases are made I begin the first day of the new year. The diary's introduction page ended with "Face the future with finesse and take delight in your duties." The devotional, "Destined to Reign" by Joseph Prince ended with "Drink of the never-ending well of life and reign in life every day!" The diary is packed full of Elise Grey's artwork and personal words and as I briefly flipped through the days and months for 2010 I sensed the whimsical also. So how my life will be lived this year only God knows but I am assured of His Faithfulness, His Amazing Love and His Tender Mercies each and every day.

Abba Father, how Rich and Glorious are You, I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ that for 2010 her life will be filled with You. Oh Lord, how Rich is Your Love, How Rich is Your Peace and How Rich is Your Goodness it is far better than anything man can imagine. Holy Spirit may Your Rich Counsel fall upon opened ears and hearts and minds to bring Fullness in Power and Peace this day. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Living Life,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home