Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Putting On

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ:

A definite plus to living here in Kona Hawaii, close to the ocean, is not having to put on cold weather gear. Where I used to live it snowed and the wind blew leaving us with subzero degree temperatures. It is a survival must to put on layers of clothing for protection from the harsh elements. While reading my devotional the phrase "so put on" stirred up within me this kind of thought. Just as I must put on a coat/sweater, mittens, hat and lined boots before venturing out into the snow and ice. I must put on the full armor of God before venturing out into the world. In this month of giving may I put on the things of Christ and walk out into the world and abundantly give to others that which He has given me.

Abba Father, Praise thee for You are Glorious and Great beyond description. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ today that she abide in thee, ever desiring to do Your will. Lord, I pray for each one this day and this week that she seek that which brings Joy and Peace and go forth knowing that it is by Your Grace alone which keeps her until Your return. In Jesus Name, Amen.


A favorite hymn: Joy to the World


Desiring His Presence,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home