Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Searching Deep Within

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

I noticed a bumper sticker on a vehicle a couple days ago. EARTH the letters art were highlighted in red. What came to my mind was God's handiwork between eternity and heaven. My husband received as a Christmas present a set of CD's called "Planet Earth" Some of these reveal the mysterious of the oceans, the deep. As I view some of these I marvel at just how AWESOME is our GOD. How intricate is HIS CREATION!! And this HE SPOKE into existence. This is He whom we call Abba.

Abba Father, how Glorious, how Marvelous art thou. I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ this day and in the week ahead that she would open up wide her heart to accept this LOVE You extend, that she open wide her eyes to see that which is most beautiful, that she open wide her ears to hear Your whispers and in her searching deep within may You come and fill her to overflowing abundance. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Searching,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home