Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hiding in His Holiness

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Two more days and the end of 2009. How was your 2009? Was it more of the same? Was it what you wanted? Were the days memorable, all 365 of them? This year for me was learning something that I have never had a clear understanding and am indeed an apprentice at - learning the Joy of the Lord. There have been days when the only prayer that I could utter to the Lord was, "hide me in Your Holiness". I have been in the valley and have experienced somethings in my life this past year which has caused me to draw closer to our Lord like never before. When I began to cry out for Him to Hide me in His Holiness I began to experience such Joy that in the midst of my tears I began to Hope and then the praising began. How great is our God who hides us in His Holiness.

Abba Father, thank you for Your forgiveness offered that we your children may discover your Tender Mercies daily and receive Your unmerited Grace. Glory and Honor to our King. Lord, I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she be thankful for the year 2009 and praise You for how You have preserved, restored and refreshed each one this year and walk boldly into 2010 with an expectant heart. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Hiding in His Holiness,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home