Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Attention to Detail

Greetings dear sisters-in-Christ,

While preparing for this post and waiting for the hot pot to heat up my mind began to wander about what I was thankful for this week. I began to remember how much I enjoyed being in Italy. The experience to me was life changing - at the time I even considered the possibility of losing my passport so I could stay. And thinking back to me it was all the little things that seemed to fit. It seemed that everywhere I went that it was the little things that brought the whole picture into focus. When I got home I looked around and because of a matter of convenience we no longer have the little details in life. We no longer seem to pay attention to detail because if it isn't right there right now why bother. So for this week I am very thankful that my God and your God is a God who places things in our lives and His attention to detail, every intimate detail is forever and He is Faithful.

Abba Father, How Glorious, How Rich, How Beautiful and How Tender thou art. Lord, how glorious is Your Glory, how rich is Your Faithfulness, how Beautiful is Your Song, and how Tender are your Mercies. Thank You Abba for Your Love, Your Hope, Your Joy, precious gifts that the Holy Spirit reveals to us drawing us into a deeper relationship with You. Lord I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ that she may see Your goodness and kindness and may they see Your attention to details of their lives. In Jesus Name,
Amen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home