Wednesday, September 02, 2009

LORD of ...

Greetings dearest sisters-in-Christ,

The lesson God was showing me today I found in the comics, yep, Family Circus. Pictured in the circle is the older brother leaning over the youngest brother who, with crayon in hand, is drawing something. The older brother is asking "What are your drawing?" The younger brother's response, "I don't know. I'm only half done." I chuckle a little and then realize that for the past few weeks I have been asking God, "What are you doing?" and His Response, " It is not for you to know for I am only half done."

LORD of GOODNESS
LORD of KINDNESS
LORD of JOY
LORD of HOPE

I turn to thee; my eyes upon thee
And ask today for the manna of
Heaven to rain down in heaps.

Bread of Life on thee alone do I Feast
For nothing can compare to YOUR

GOODNESS and KINDNESS and JOY and HOPE

Abba Father, I pray that today these precious sisters-in-Christ, would have the most sweetest and gentle of days for You desire to direct their lives with goodness and kindness and joy and hope which surpasses all understanding. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Being Embraced by His Love,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home