Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jeremiah 33:2-3

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

In preparing for this post, I started reading my devotional, and when I was reading, with weeping and raised hands I was reminded of a favorite movie scene, Tom Hanks in Joe vs the Volcano - He and his companion have been adrift in the sea for many days, he is sunburnt, dehydrated, and has basically collapsed onto the raft (traveling trunks actually), it is night and he sees things in the night skies and then all of a sudden the moon appears in the sky, this is no ordinary moon, it is HUGE. Tom starts to uncurl his body and stands up with arms raised and says, "I forgot how BIG". That was me this morning, I forgot how BIG my God is, and then my devotional stated, "All my resources are at your command." Whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do."

Dear sisters-in-Christ it is HIS POWER may we not forget how BIG. So this morning may we go forth, standing on the WORD, and challenge thy mountain in the Lord!

Abba Father, how marvelous and merciful and mighty art thou, our Sovereign Lord who made the earth, who formed it and established it, the LORD is his name. Oh Lord thank You and praise You that You say to us (You command) "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Lord I pray for each beautiful sister-in-Christ today that she would come before Your throne of Grace and ask of thee. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Awaiting His Triumphant Return,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home