Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Baby Brother's Birthday

Greetings to my dear friends and sisters-in-Christ,

My baby brother, the tallest of us all, turns 50 today. The end of an era where he could tell his others brothers and sister (me) that our generation was (this or that). Our family tends to joke and tease each other and generation gaps are a big one. Since I am the only girl of 5 and of course the oldest I still am the responsible one.

It is a roll that I do not mind at all. I love my 4 brothers and am so excited about being able to enjoy watching my brother grow up in his 50's. For actually he is the responsible one taking the lead in almost all things and keeping in touch with his brothers and big sister. Because it will give me another opportunity to share my love for Jesus. I tried when he was in his 20's and 30's and 40's and in each instance he said that his life was going really well and no need to bother God about his problems. I'm continually praying for his salvation and hopefully this will be the era for him to see that God loves for us to bother Him.

Heavenly Father, Lord of Creation, Praise and Glory and Honor to the most Glorious and Magnificent GOD who so wonderfully comes into our hearts and minds and souls and abides. Thank you Abba that I can come before Your throne of Grace and bother You with what causes me pain or grief or sorrow or brings me to heights of greatest Joy. Hallelujah to my GOD. I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ that today would be the day that she bothers You with it all. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Psalm 90.

Hands Lifted High

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home