Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Already Know This

Greetings dear sisters-in-Christ,

I will not have computer access on Wednesday so am posting this prayer on Tuesday. I had a conversation with my grandson yesterday which got me to thinking (or should I say pondering). He is attending a special tutoring session over the next few months to help him in his studies and when I questioned him about what he was learning he response was, "I try to tell them that I already know this." We talked a little more and this is what I began to ponder, conversation with the Lord when He is trying to tell me something - is my response, "I already know this!"

I pray not - there are spiritual truths that I must have repeated over and over again because the impact of it in my life and in the lives of those around me is Huge. I do not want to lay a guilt trip on myself either about my walking with the Lord so to me this is where prayer and especially the "Lead me not into temptation but deliver me from evil" is so vitally important to me today.

Abba Father,

Thank You oh most Sovereign Lord that You direct our steps and is it not unto death but unto life. Thank You that You are our Heavenly Father who loves us passionately and completely. Lord I pray for these dear sisters-in-Christ today and for the days ahead that she be lead to green pastures, to the still waters, to the One who deserves all the Glory and Honor. May she be still during these turbulent times having the confidence that Her LORD is able and is Sovereign and He is Holy. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Awaiting His Triumphant Return,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home