Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Last Words

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

The past couple weeks have left me at a loss for words and interestingly enough thinking of last words said. In one of the songs that I have in my mix of music is a sorrowful yet joyful song. And one of the lines is whether we will be able to say goodbye at our time of death or whether it comes unexpectedly. Two weeks ago my Aunt passed away, I had not seen her for many years but do remember the time and the conversation and it was sweet and whenever we parted it was with hugs and kisses. This past weekend was an unexpected loss for both my husband and me and many others. But I am pretty certain of the last words spoken because over the past several years our last words on parting were God Bless and have a good day or night and sometimes "I'm praying for you."

We do not know what last words we will hear or even what will be our last words said.

Abba Father, Holy and Sovereign, Thank You and Praise You. Lord I come to the garden this morning with a sorrowful heart knowing that You are Sovereign and I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ that her words would be as written in Jude, " but ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life and of some have compassion, making a difference: and others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire: hating even the garment spotted by the flesh"

"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen."


Waiting,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home