Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WOW (Wonders of Wonders)

Greetings dear sisters-in-Christ,

This past week and a half has been quite a blur for me as I have been quite sick with what has been diagnosed as the flu which went into secondary stages, a bacterial infection, which could be treated with antibiotics. I started taking those last Friday afternoon. The illness came on quite unexpected, early Monday morning of the 13th and refused to let up in its fury even slightly until taking the 2nd days worth of antibiotics. Not working all the week before I attempted to go to work on Monday. Well after going to the doctor for another reason and getting a blood test and tested for the swine flu I was once again exhausted and remained home yesterday. I write all this because in my miserable state I waited upon the Lord. In pain, feverish, chilled, coughing, unable to rest, and completely exhausted.

How is that possible? In my listless moments I read Ezekiel and Daniel. WOW (Wonders of Wonders) A must read for the faint of heart. A must read for the waiting upon the Lord times. A must read for those who are asking, seeking and knocking. GOD is Sovereign and as King Nebuchadnezzar professes, "How great are His signs And how mighty are His wonders! His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom And His dominion is from generation to generation." (Dan. 4:3)

Abba Father,
Oh most Sovereign Lord, Praise thee, may I never cease in my giving thanks for Your awesome goodness and mercy and lavish Love. Father God, I pray for each precious sister-in-Christ today and this week that whatever trial or blessing she encounters that she would lift her eyes toward heaven and "... praise, exalt and honor the King of heaven, for all His works are true and His ways just,..." (Dan. 4:37)


Awaiting His Triumphant Return,

Your dear friend and sister-in-Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home