Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Summer and Dust

Greetings dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

Can you believe that it is already July and well into summer with school out and picnics and rainstorms and bugs. Summer months was getting to stay up until it got dark and living in Montana as a child meant you got to stay up a long time. It would be 10:00 or 10:30 at night before the sky darkened enough for the stars to appear. Lately this is how my walking with my LORD is going. It is the summer - It is light enough.


I am reading a chapter of Proverbs a day and today is the eighth chapter - vs 26 so struck me. "While He had not yet made the earth and the fields, Nor the first dust of the world." Living here on the Big Island the dry side we have to make our own dirt - Before construction can begin - lava rock must be uprooted and laid aside and a BIG conveyor is brought in and the making of dirt begins. Making the lava rock into boulders, then rocks, then pebbles, then fine grains. I am so intrigued by this. And after reading vs 26 I am even more of awe of God. The first dust - and just think He probably did not have to first gather the lava rock.


For me today - may I have light enough to comprehend the First. For God created it all and sustains it all and preserves all things.

Abba Father, How Great Thou Art, How Great Thou Art. Praise and Glory and Honor and Power. LORD, I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ for her today's may she be OVERWHELMED by Your mercy and grace. May she be in AWE of You the Great I AM. Oh Lord as she walks through her day may she have enough of Your Light and may she desire to have a heart softened by You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Awaiting His Triumphant Return,
Your dear sister-in-Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home