Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Information Temporarily Unavailable

Greetings dear sisters-in-Christ,

I am not one to sit idle when told that the information I seek or want is temporarily unavailable. I will not allow myself to just walk away from this challenge. Up until most recently, within the last 6 months - I asked of God for the gift of Godly patience. Now whether it is Him testing or the enemy tempting, I know not which, but still these past few weeks have been filled with days where in the asking and seeking and knocking the information is temporarily unavailable. Should I have asked for this precious gift? I can answer that with a SHOUT, Yes for I am desiring a closer walk with Abba. I trust and I know that He will reveal the hidden if I am to know and I will trust that if He does not it was for my good and His glory. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Oh most Sovereign and Magnificent Lord above all things. Thank You that in the midst of our asking and seeking and knocking You are there. Thank You that You will never leave us or forsake us. Father, Abba I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ this day and for this week that she lay aside her past, present and future for only You have what is needed. May the information she seek and ask be temporarily unavailable so that You may work in her Your good and perfect gift. That she would come as an empty vessel and desire that You fill her up. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Until next week,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home