Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What would you put in the Box?

Greetings to my dear and precious sisters-in-Christ,

My sister-in-law has come to visit for a week and with her she brought a box from our daughter who lives close to her. She also brought us a box of gifts. Upon opening the box I knew that what was sent was chosen with great care and love. When my sis gave us her gifts she was so excited for us to open them because she knew what it contained and knew we would love and appreciate the gifts given.


So the question- what would you put in the box? I guess it would be a challenge - is there someone in your life that you are praying for and have been for many years. What would you put in the box?


Abba Father, thank you that each day you give us a box of tender mercies. You have chosen each tender mercy with great care and love and each tender mercy is just for ME. It is mine alone. Abba Father, I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ today that she see with spiritual eyes the tender mercies she is receiving for this day and begin to praise You and glorify Your Name. My Lord I pray for each precious woman that she "Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and for ever. Amen" II Peter 3:18 and also "Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.: Psalm 112:4.

Until next week,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home