Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Duties-Events

Greetings to my precious sisters-in-Christ,

"Duties are ours, events are the Lord's", that is the opening line of my devotional reading today. Yes this is what I needed to hear because the very thought that I was talking to the Lord about upon waking was,"Who am I to take care of now, what is my responsibility? As a girl growing up with 4 younger brothers-it was taking care of them. Married - taking care of children; desired to take care of grandchildren but not the case-moved to Hawaii took care of grandmother. Now what is my duty? I did not think of it as a duty? Interesting-that the Lord placed this word before me this morning. Lord once again I come before You, You are the Potter, I am the clay - mold me today.

Abba Father, thank You for shadowed moments. Oh most Glorious and Gracious God I come before Your throne of Glory this morning and humbly ask of thee, Lord may each dear sister-in-Christ Wait. You are creating something brand new - an Event which will rock the Heavens and the treasures received far exceed the duty performed. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home