Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A Frenzied State

Greetings to All,

The last two days have been exhausting!! At the office I seem to be dealing with people who are in a frenzied state. It is not the same as "running amuck". I can hear it in the voices when I answer the phone. I can see it in the eyes of those who come into the office. I can sense it in my co-workers as they try to complete their tasks. An unrest seems to have come, not only to "my Island" but to our world. This is the verse that I must bring to remembrance when each time that everything in me and around me shouts otherwise - Psalm 46:10 (King James Version) 10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. Yes dear sisters-in-Christ, we do have a GOD who reigns Sovereignly and who brings the Peace which passes all understanding. May we hold on tight to this Word of Truth for only in the holding onto are we able to remain in Him.

Abba Father,

Hallelujah that You are my God, oh most Sovereign LORD, I pray for each dear sister-in-Christ that when she looks at the frenzied world, she would see Your Faithfulness; when she looks at her frenzied friends that she would see Your Favor; when she looks at her frenzied state that she would see Your Fullness. I ask for Your Abundant Peace to reign in their hearts and rain down in their lives. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home