Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Multiple Moves

Greetings to my dear sisters-in-Christ,

How are all of you doing?

A move into a new home, my work moved to a new location, a trip to the mainland with multiple plane flights - Packing, unpacking, repacking, relocating, cleaning, searching, and the most difficult - waiting. Waiting!! Been doing a lot of this lately.
I was trying to make sure that in the packing that I would remember where I had put it so I would be able to retrieve it in a blink of an eye. Yep that's me. Or in my mind that is me. God so clearly showed me and is telling me that this does not define who I am in Christ. What a revelation to me - if this does not than what does? I am learning that it is in the waiting upon the LORD that I am able to know that GOD, my Heavenly Father, the most Sovereign King, my Abba Father will not let anything separate me from HIS LOVE. Psalm 119:77 "Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight."

Heavenly Father, Abba, Praise thee for thy tender mercies that are new every morning. Yes, this morning, which has passed for some and is beginning for others, let it be so. That You bless each dear sister-in-Christ that as she begins and ends her 24 hour day that praises would pour forth from her mouth. Praises that exalt the name of Christ, praises that are pleasing to Your ears, praises that still her heart and mind to REST upon the WORD, praises that ignite the passion to WAIT upon the Lord and as your most precious WORD says in Isaiah 64:4, "For from days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear, Nor has the eye seen a God besides You, Who acts in behalf of the one who waits for HIM." In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home