Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Kupa'a ka mana'o

Greetings to my precious sisters-in-Christ,

I Corinthians 13:7-8 was my reading for today -, so what does the title have to do with this. The title is hawaiian for settled in the mind. My mind, it seems to run away in all different directions with so many thoughts and repetitions and speculations that I just want it to stop. When I read from the New Century Version verse 7 states, "Love patiently accepts all things. It always trusts, always hopes, and always endures" and the beginning of verse 8, "Love never ends." There is a settling in my mind when I read these verses and try and comprehend the love of my Father towards me. And then I begin to know that the love I have all bottled up for my loved ones when placed in His Loving Arms will never cease. Am I willing to patiently accept all things? Only with the Lord's TRUTH am I able.

Heavenly Father, Glorious and Gracious and Righteous and Magnificent GOD, how great are Your Ways and Thoughts, oh Lord I pray for each dear and precious sister-in-Christ that she would be kupa'a ka mana'o. May Your TRUTH abide in her heart and in her life. As she begins and ends her day may Your Abundant Beauty and Joy and Hope and Love and Faith be poured forth in such an AWESOME way that she would worship You and Praise You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home