Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Somewhere In Between

Greetings to my dear sisters-in-Christ,

Today, in fact it started at the beginning of this month actually, I am somewhere in between where I want to be and where God has planned and purposed me to be. It most definitely has me challenging myself on holding onto that which is to be most treasured. Matthew 6: 20, 21. So many changes and yet God reminds me that He is changeless. There are two situations that have come into my life that I want to be able to fix and know that in my own strength this is not possible. And even if I did fix it would it be what the Lord willed for that life and situation.


Our pastor has stated that our church will be having 10 days of fasting and prayer to begin the first of September.


In September of every year I take a spiritual journey.

I asked of the Lord if this is something I should do. His response came from reading His word, John 4:34, "Jesus saith unto them, My meat(food) is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

I do realize that these are my random thoughts and most definitely makes very clear to you, my dear sisters-in-Christ, that I am somewhere in between.

Glorious Abba, how marvelous and wonderful are Your Ways, how magnificent are Your thoughts. Lord I bring before Your Precious Throne of Grace this day my prayer. Heavenly Father in the midst of the turmoil and pain and anxiousness and darkness and dimness may Your TRUTH be heard from Heaven. May Your leading be evident, may Your blessings be apparent. May each dear sister-in-Christ rise above her situation and be victorious in her life. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Until next week,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home